There are several questions we will be asking to help get you on the web. You will need to let us know what you want on your website (content) and then we can program it to make it available
- What exactly does your business do?
- What do you want from your website?
- What do you want to achieve with your website?
- What content do you want available? Is some of it ready or does it all need to be made from outlines?
- Will products be sold directly from website or just a catalog for brick and mortar sales?
- Will potential customers and customers contact you directly (email/phone)?
- What kind of contact do you want to have with potential customers (web only, email, phone and physical)?
- Will pricing be available on website?
- How often will data need to be updated? Are you wanting to update yourself or have someone manage for you?
- Is live inventory maintained with brick and mortar sales?
- What type of community are you looking for? (Forums, product ratings, star ratings….)
- What is included in your catalog (products , services )?
- How will you receive payments? In person only, online cc, paypal….?
Do you have your Web address purchased or have a starting idea of what you want?
Our prices normally start at $500 for a basic 3 page website. Pages could include:
- About us
- Tips and tricks
- How to…
- News feed
When we have a better understanding of what you want to start with we can better price the work.